Digital Hangar, an innovative department of Lufthansa Systems Poland, continues to grow and we are now looking for a Team Leader who will step in to manage a newly formed team.
Experience in software development is crucial as it will provide valuable insight to the team’s work. The main aim of this team is to develop highest quality digital solutions for Lufthansa Group, including B2B and B2C platforms.
You will be responsible for leading a group of software developers, business analysts and scrum masters, maintaining relationships with the customers and actively looking for new opportunities.
It is important to us that you will be able to come to our office in Gdańsk at least once a week.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Why do we need you?
Digital Hangar is a kind of innovation platform that aims to upgrade the LH Group to new digital business models, innovative product ideas and technologies enabling smooth passenger experience throughout the whole journey. Among them are:
- Mobile application for iOS and Android users within Lufthansa Group,
- Main web portals for Lufthansa Group Airlines,
- B2B platforms for our small and medium enterprises as well as large corporations,
- Backend solutions for LHG applications,
- R&D solutions within Hangar initiatives.
The added value of Digital Hangar is to provide not only technologies, but also methods (eg Agile, DevOps) that allow you to create more than one model. After a first iteration, a so-called "Minimal Viable Product" (MVP) is created, which can then be tested and further developed.
Who are you?
We are looking for a great team leader that has:
- Technical background in software development (software developer, tester etc.),
- At least 1 year of experience in managing a group of people in IT environment,
- A University degree,
- Practical knowledge of agile frameworks, i.e. Scrum/Kanban and scaled agile SAFe,
- Strong communication and teamwork skills,
- Customer oriented, able to build relationships with clients,
- An inspiration to your team,
- Ability to look for new business opportunities & win profitable contracts,
- Excellent English and Polish command.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of German language.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Employment contract,
- Salary in the range of 15 000 - 25 000 zł gross (contract of employment),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.