Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Due to the ever and fast-evolving technology, and changing requirements, and to make sure LSY stays technology-wise up to date, the Technology Center of Excellence (TCoE) was established to define strategies that match Lufthansa Groups and LSY internal technology requirements. The TCoE defines next-level cloud-native technologies, architecture blueprints, patterns and standard platforms with tooling as well as is responsible for cloud migrations and 24/7 cloud operations of our cloud platform.
Who are you?
This role will oversee the development process and ensure smooth and continual delivery across multiple teams. The future colleague will work closely with Product Owners, Developers, cloud engineers and QAs to understand the user requirements, quality control user stories, help prioritize and coordinate development and report progress.
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience as a Scrum Master
- Knowledge of Agile principles, processes and practices
- Experience in Kanban and Scrum methods
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent English knowledge
- Flexible thinking to adapt yourself and your teams to the situation
- Servant leadership attitude
- Ability to manage multiple teams simultaneously
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with Development teams and Product Owners
- Experience with agile projects having distributed teams
- Experience in running agile projects in a methodologically heterogenous organization
What do we welcome?
- Certification is desirable
- German Knowledge
- Experience in Scaled Agile environment is a huge plus
Why do we need you?
Join us if you are looking for the following challenges:
- Servant leader and coach for an Agile team who facilitates team events and processes, and supports teams in delivering value help educate the team in Scrum, Built-in-Quality, Kanban, and ensure that the agreed Agile processes are followed
- Support and facilitate team events such as Backlog Refinements, Plannings, Retrospective, and Reviews
- Encourage collaboration not only within the team but also with the other teams in organization (Facilitate cross-team collaboration)
- Remove impediments and resolve team conflicts
- Build High-Performing Teams with measuring and optimizing performance
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.