Our HR & Organizational Governance Department is looking for an experienced Senior Payroll Specialist to join the team! Do you know your way around payroll regulations and systems? Are you experienced in cooperation with public institutions? Are you ready to take on new challenges and take off with Lufthansa Systems Poland?
If the answers are “yes”, we might be looking for you!
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Why do we need you?
We are looking for an Senior Payroll Specialist who will coordinate HR and Payroll processes for our employees in cooperation with our payroll services provider.
Who are you?
- Higher education in HR, Administration, Banking or other relevant areas,
- Broad experience and expertise in a similar position,
- Practice in labor law and payroll (incl. taxes and social security contributions),
- Profound analytical skills,
- Excel proficiency,
- Strong attention to detail, precision and punctuality.,
- Readiness to improve processes and principles of cooperation with the services provider,
- Goal-orientation and engagement,
- Ability to efficiently prioritize, organize workload and work in a dynamic environment,
- Excellent English skills both spoken and written (min. B2 level).
What do we offer?
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.,
- On site work in Gdańsk and some days of home-office work defined with superior,
- Vast opportunities for self-development,
- Supportive and enthusiastic HR Team,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits.