We are looking for Test Engineer (senior or standard) to join our project. You will be responsible for the designing test plans, developing test automation framework, identifying and analyzing errors and monitoring and documenting test results - being a member of Scrum Team working with the flight planning solution for the airline customers worldwide.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- 2+ years in software testing,
- Experience in Agile software development,
- Knowledge of version control tools such (GIT),
- Experience with CI/CD tools (i.e. Jenkins/TeamCity/Bamboo),
- Experience in developing automated tests and frameworks,
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (ideally Java/Python/JS),
- Higher education degree in Computer Science or related,
- Excellent English,
- Strong communication skills,
- Ability to learn fast,
- Experience in working with UNIX/Linux (incl. shell),
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- Readiness to business trips.
Why do we need you?
How your work will look like (after extensive internal training) - your future tasks:
- You will be the member of the Scrum Team developing Flight Planning system,
- Ensuring features which are delivered according to requirements and satisfy acceptance criteria,
- Designing test plans in cooperation with the team,
- Developing maintainable test automation framework,
- Monitoring, analyzing and documenting test results,
- Identifying, analyzing and reporting defect, errors and inconsistencies,
- Communicating with the team, including developers, business analysts and product owners.
What do we welcome?
- Experience with JIRA or similar project management solutions,
- Experience developing performance tests and other non-functional tests,
- Experience working with cloud solutions (especially Azure),
- Familiarity with DevOps culture and its principles,
- Experience in working with non-relational databases (MongoDB),
- Test Management skills,
- ISTQB Foundation/Advanced Level certificate.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B)
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.