Lufthansa’s Digital Delivery Lab & Innovations Department is looking for Junior Test Automation Engineer to support us in our crucial projects. The Digital Delivery Lab is an innovation part of Lufthansa Group that aims to upgrade the LH Group to new digital business models, original product ideas and digital technologies for a digital future. We have currently openings in projects: Central reservation and sales interface for Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Swiss and Brussels Airlines. Our application is also used by whole Lufthansa’s Group call centers and airport customer support points across the entire world. Additionally backend of our application provides support for several flagship Lufthansa’s Group applications. Breakthrough application for financial reporting in Polish banking regulatory systems. Our application connects vast state regulations with our IT and financial knowledge. We made possible to several major banks to automate their key reporting processes and keep it up to date.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Expertise in software quality assurance and application automate testing, with 2 years of commercial experience,
- Practical knowledge of design patterns and good practices of coding,
- Working knowledge of modern development tools and processes (Git, CI/CD, etc.),
- Very good command of English language.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of software development processes,
- Work experience in international environment,
- Knowledge of Java, Python and/or other programming languages,
- Experience working with JIRA or similar issue tracking tools.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (emplyment contract or B2B)
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing
- Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.