We are looking for an experienced candidate who used to do OPS support and would like to shift to working closer with development.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
Must have skills:
- Good familiarity with UNIX/Linux systems,
- Good understanding of cloud and containerization technologies,
- English-spoken at level B2 - but preferably better.
Technologies we use:
- Git, SVN, Jira, Jenkins, Python, Ansible, Kubernetes, Terraform, Azure, Docker, CentOs
We can teach you if needed:
- Software development practices,
- Deployment automation tools ( Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform),
- DevOps culture,
- Aeronautical knowledge.
What do we welcome?
- Experience with maintaining complex systems,
- Basic knowledge of computer networks and protocols.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B)
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs.
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing
- Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.