With reference to new projects, we are looking for a person to join our team located in Gdańsk. They will setup and manage modern IT systems - integration platforms to ensuring reliable communication between Enterprise-class systems. We will teach you to become an expert in integration - an interesting area, spanning many layers and domains. We are looking for people with all levels of experience - Junior, Standard and Senior positions.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services (see www.LhSystems.pl).
Who are you?
What do we expect:
- Linux or Unix administrator (or power user)
- Some experience with scripting or task automation,
- Experience in management of IT systems,
- Usage of network tools and commands,
- Good understanding of SQL,
- Passion for problem solving,
- Good level of communication in English,
- Teamwork skills,
- Higher education.
Why do we need you?
How your work will look like:
- Member of the team of specialists who take care of middleware systems for Lufthansa companies,
- Managing integration systems (e.g. Kafka, IBM MQ, TIBCO, WebLogic) by setting up, configuring, solving issues,
- Participation in interesting projects - iPaaS, DevOps, etc.,
- Setting up new environments over Linux (in some projects on Windows) and optimizing existing solutions,
- Ensuring continuous availability of systems,
- Installing and configuring modern, advanced monitoring environments,
- Incident, problem and change management at integration layer - expert in 3rd line of support,
- Development of automation and support scripts.
What do we offer?
- Comprehensive introduction into administration of modern integration platforms (starting in dev/test environments, up to the production in cloud),
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B)
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.