In the flight-planning and navigation processes, digitalization is a game changer. The entire dispatch process is becoming increasingly dynamic and data driven. State-of-the-art apps are replacing paper charts. New technologies provide opportunities to display real-time tactical data, such as weather, airspace, and traffic information. Lufthansa Systems with its Lido solutions supports airlines - increasing the safety and reducing the workload of the entire mission – both on the ground and in the air.
As a Quality Manager (Lido) you will strongly cooperate within Lido Quality Managers framework on processes improvements that will enable Lido organization to improve the service and increase customer satisfaction.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Practical knowledge about lean management, six sigma and other methods of processes streamlining, as well as root cause analysis methods,
- Experience in work with ISO 9001:2015,
- Knowledge about agile-driven quality management and agile auditing,
- Quality 4.0 promotor,
- Experience in work with various metrics e.g. KPIs, key results,
- Data analysis skills,
- System thinking,
- Ability to make fact-based decision,
- Experience in conducting process improvements,
- Experience in project management,
- Ability to apply customer centric approach,
- Ability to work in a very complex environment with many interrelations,
- Very good presentation skills,
- Advanced English skills.
What do we welcome?
- Implementation of the ISO in the IT company in the last 3 years,
- Experience as an auditor,
- Experience in software development company.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.