We would like to invite you to be part of the team of Designers and Researchers working on flight planning solution that is being used by the biggest airlines in the world. Our challenge is to design usable product taking into consideration users' needs, constrains related to business objectives, the level of complexity as well as regulatory requirements. We are looking for motivated team player and open minded person in order to join our team.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Why do we need you?
Your main tasks:
- You will strengthen our team's User Experience and User Interface Design capabilities,
- Maintain the Design System,
- Deliver design artifacts that lead to team's goal achievement, including but not limited to focus on Design System,
- Develop and implement graphical improvements of the User Interface,
- Work in close collaboration with UX Designers, UI Designers, UI Developers and User Researchers,
- Align and create opportunities to share knowledge with team members and company wide,
- Design towards unified experience across product, taking into account usability and accessibility principles.
What do we expect?
- Minimum 2 years of experience with UX or UI design,
- Ability to work with user interface and interactions,
- Focus on nuances and details,
- Focuses on usability,
- Ability to take care of Design System documentation and its development,
- Ability to work with variety of stakeholders across different countries and cultures,
- Ability to align with organizational strategy and organizational objectives,
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audience.
What do we welcome?
- Experience for complex products for professionals,
- Experience in aviation.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.