Our HR & Organizational Governance Department is looking for an experienced Communication & Employer Branding Specialist to join their team! Do you easily connect with people and your head is full of ideas? Creating engaging content has no secrets for you? Are you interested in employer branding and communication areas and want to improve your skills?
If the answers are mostly “yes”, we might be looking for you!
Ready to take off with Lufthansa Systems Poland?
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Why do we need you?
Your main tasks will include:
- Creating and implementing internal communication and employer branding strategies,
- Maintaining and optimizing internal communication channels (e.g. Intranet, newsletters, articles, Town Hall meetings),
- Supporting internal and external event management (e.g. job fairs, open days, tech talks),
- Preparing visuals and marketing materials,
- Preparing social media postings.
Who are you?
- Min. 2 years of experience in employer branding or a similar field,
- Higher education, preferably in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or Communication,
- Copywriting skills,
- Creativity, sense of responsibility for the outcome, attention to details and ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines,
- Well-organized and proactive attitude,
- Knowledge of graphic design tools e.g. Canva,
- Excellent English and Polish language skills (written and spoken).
What do we welcome?
- Experience in organizing events,
- Interested in video making.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.