Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Why do we need you ?
You will be participating in an exciting new project to set up, optimize and take care of a new Azure cloud-based platform dedicated to running AI applications. You’ll be working with state-of-the-art technologies and tools such as Kubernetes, Azure Cognitive Services, Kafka, Elasticsearch, CI/CD tools and many more. You don’t have to be an expert to join us – we’re simply looking for open-minded people who are eager to learn, have some IT background and embrace DevOps mindset.
Who are you?
- Good familiarity with UNIX/Linux systems,
- Good understanding of cloud and containerization technologies,
- Teamwork orientation,
- Good level of communication in English and Polish,
- Higher education or last year student.
What do we welcome?
- Experience with AKS or Azure Cognitive Services,
- Knowledge of any of the CI/CD ecosystems: Jenkins or Azure DevOps (other welcome as well),
- Experience in management of IT systems.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B)
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.