As a key member of the scrum team, you will be working on an innovative iOS application used within the navigation industry. You will contribute to designing and developing a solution aiming to make flight execution safer, informed and efficient. You can expect a friendly, multicultural atmosphere focused on delivering value to the aviation community.
You will be joining a newly created team of developers working on a feature-rich iOS application. If you enjoy being a technical frontrunner and a mentor to others, then you will fit right in.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- 4+ years of professional experience as a QA engineer for end user-oriented iOS apps,
- Experience in managing the test process in an IT project (defining, monitoring, improving),
- Strong experience in automated and manual testing, testing methodologies, organization, execution and reporting,
- High-level understanding of different software architecture and its impact on software testing,
- Excellent skills in XCode and XCUI test framework,
- Experience with Swift, Ruby in fastlane, code coverage tools and source code analysis,
- Deep knowledge of agile software development methodology,
- Familiar with Rest APIs and CI/CD processes and tools (i.e. TeamCity),
- Good knowledge of English in speaking and writing (B2/C1),
- Strong analytical skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly,
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge in the field of aviation is a plus.
Why do we need you?
- Establish software testing standards, testing procedures and determine types of testing/their purpose, and their effectiveness,
- Define rules and guidelines for development of existing test processes and quality,
- Continuous improvement of software quality,
- Establishing and implementing testing methodologies for functional and non functional testing as well as test automation,
- Development of test environments,
- Selection and maintenance of existing testing tools,
- Determining test case classification methods,
- Planning and development of test environment,
- Performing test manager role and activities for software delivering,
- Overseeing test preparation and test plans,
- Managing test activities, determining exit criteria for testing and estimating test coverage.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.