We are looking for experienced DevOPS Engineer as part of our agile teams in the Technology Center of Excellence. At Lufthansa Systems we are fully aware of the importance of combining the know-how of IT experts with aviation knowledge and this is why the Technology Center of Excellence (TCoE) was created. TCoE creates, maintains and operates shared services and cloud foundations for its customers that solve cross-cutting problems. The project is divided into several areas ( TCoE Enterprise Shared Services, TCoE DevSpace Service, TCoE Observability Service, Managed Global Aviation Cloud) and which one to join will be up to you. By joining the TCoE project you will have a real impact on the result of your work and you will see the results in the production environment of your work.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
Must have skills:
- Experience with at least one the following monitoring solution of Prometheus, Grafana, Open Telemetry or an Obervability Platform,
- Practical experience in programming language, e.g. Java or Go,
- Good knowledge and experience in a scripting language like Bash, Python,
- Very good knowledge with Unix/Linux,
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes,
- Good understanding of cloud and containerization technologies,
- Fluent written and spoken English (B2/C1),
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style,
- Very strong communication skills.
What do we welcome?
- Experience in Azure or Google Cloud,
- Experience with maintaining complex systems,
- Basic knowledge of computer networks and protocols,
- Experience with Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins,
- Experience in building CI/CD systems,
- Experience with Scrum Methology.
Why do we need you?
- Implementation and maintaining of an Observability Platform in LSY,
- Taking care of the highest quality of applied technical solution,
- Implementing the idea of DevOps.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 8 000 - 20 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 67 - 167 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs.
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.