We are looking for Systems Engineers/DevOps who will become a part of the Agile Team that creates and supports pipelines, fixes the deployments and maintains the monitoring systems. DevOps Engineer on that position will closely cooperate with Development and Operation Teams across the whole Lufthansa Group. Using the latest technologies in Cloud and containerisation they will participate in Digitalisation process of Group Airlines in Digital Delivery Lab, leading Digitalisation division in Lufthansa Group.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
What do we expect?
- At least 2 years of experience in DevOps positions creating, maintaining, supporting pipelines,
- Knowledge of at least one of the OS ecosystems: Windows, Linux,
- Scripting in at least one language: Bash, Go, Ruby, Python,
- Basic understanding of containerisation (Docker or Kubernetes),
- Knowledge of at least one of CI/CD ecosystems: Jenkins or Azure DevOps,
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- Readiness to learn,
- Very good command in English.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of automatisation tools like: Terraform, Ansible would be an advantage,
- Basic experience in the Cloud environment (Azure/Google),
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch or Kafka will be nice to have.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 8 000 - 15 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 67 - 125 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.