We are looking for IT Licensing Specialist (mid) who will be responsible for taking care of maintenances of the current state & keeping up to date licenses of LSY Poland. This role is hybrid/office.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Why do we need you?
Your main job duties as an IT Licensing Specialist include:
- Contact with suppliers,
- Negotiations with suppliers,
- Collecting and maintaining licenses,
- Knowledge of asset management systems,
Who are you?
- Higher education – IT profile is preferred,
- Experience in the area of IT Licensing,
- Knowledge of the IT market,
- Communicative person,
- Good English speech/writing (B2),
- Documenting work,
- MS365 package knowledge.
What do we welcome?
- Experience in building budgets,
- Good German speech/writing (B2),
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Salary in the range of 8 000 - 12 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 67 - 100 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.