With reference to new project, we are looking for a person to join our team located in Gdańsk. You will be responsible for designing, development and maintenance of strategic middleware platform for all airlines in Lufthansa Group.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
How will your work look like?
Your main job duties as a Senior Software Engineer include:
- Designing architecture of new integration platform deployed in cloud,
- Development of integration apps based on Business Analysts requirements and legacy (BW 5) code provided.
- Cooperation with team, client and vendor - you will have impact on development of TIBCO.
Who are you?
- Deep knowledge of TIBCO BW 6/CE,
- Minimum 10 years of experience with TIBCO BusinessWorks,
- Architect of Software/Integration competences,
- Experience in migrating BW5 applications to BW 6/CE,
- Good command of spoken, written English and Polish (B2/C1),
- Creativity, responsibility, teamwork skills,
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
What do we welcome?
Any of the below is welcome (but none mandatory):
- German language,
- Experience in other integration products (Mulesoft, OSB, WebMethods),
- Experience in Java coding.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B)
- Salary in the range of:
- For senior level range of 10 000 - 21 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 83 - 175 zł/h net (+VAT) (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.