Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is an acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
If you are interested in joining a group of software enthusiasts, working in an international agile team setup, creating products that make the difference in the entire airline - then apply now!
We are expanding the Digital Hangar
Digital Hangar (DH) is a cooperation between Lufthansa Systems Poland (located in Gdańsk) and Lufthansa Group directly. Our teams build Applications (Frontend and Backend) exclusively for the Lufthansa Group digitalisation initiatives.
The DH aims to upgrade the LH Group to new digital business models, innovative product ideas and digital technologies for a digital future. As Hangar, we must research new technologies and solutions from IT market which will also be your responsibility.
We are focused on the continuous development of our software engineers and therefore you can expect:
- Newest technologies to work on,
- Experienced developers to learn from,
- Weekly dev talks,
- Time for refactoring and improvements,
- Freedom to choose frameworks/libraries,
- Individual development plan with trainings.
Who are you?
We are looking for a Standard Angular Developer for Lufthansa’s Digital Hangar with:
- Expert knowledge of Angular framework,
- Good knowledge of web technologies - HTTP (status codes, headers, cookies, cache), HTML5, CSS3, RestAPI,
- Good knowledge of Frontend frameworks (Angular reactive programming, NgRx),
- Bootstrap and RWD approach,
- Coding using design patterns and actively writing unit tests,
- Experience in working with usability and interface designers (UX / UI),
- Strong communication skills,
- Good knowledge of English and Polish in speaking and writing (C1+).
What do we welcome?
- React or Vue.js experience will be advantage,
- Experience with Java SE,
- Experience with project management and developer tools (JIRA, Confluence, Git/Bitbucket),
- Experience with CI/CD (Azure DevOps or AWS).
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Employment contract,
- Salary in the range of 8 000 - 16 000 zł gross,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.