Who are we?
Our team in Lufthansa Systems Poland provides enterprise scale IT solutions and services for airlines. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services. We are looking for a CloudOps Engineer to join Lufthansa Systems - in department "IT Logistics and Industry Services".
If your passion is learning new technology, challenging established processes and making things better in IT – you are looking at the right position!
Who are you?
- Good familiarity with UNIX/Linux systems,
- Understanding what is container and how it works,
- Hands-on experience in the setup, development, and operations of cloud-based solutions,
- Experience in Cloud Native design principles and their application within project work,
- Good knowledge and experience in Bash, Python, Git, Kubernetes,
- Teamwork orientation,
- Good level of communication in English and Polish,
- Knowledge of any of the CI/CD ecosystems.
How will your work look like?
Your main job duties as a CloudOps Engineer include:
- Significant impact on building new cloud infrastructure used by leading airlines,
- Participation in design and implementation of the platform architecture,
- Finding out ways of migration for several key business products to cloud infrastructure.
What do we welcome?
- Kubernetes – CKA,
- CI/CD in Azure Devops or Github Actions,
- Programming in any language,
- Knowledge of operating Kafka, Elastic Stack, Grafana, Prometheus,
- Some experience with Jira and/or Confluence.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Salary in the range of 8 000 - 16 000 zł gross (contract of employment),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.