With reference to one of our projects, we are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our team located in Gdańsk. You will be responsible for development of strategic middleware platform for all airlines in Lufthansa Group.
Main focus of this project is to integrate and exchange information between different systems provided by our customers from airline industry.
Connecting every system in our platform is treated as a small project, which means that you will not be bored.
Technologies, that we use is Java 17+, Kafka, Spring Boot, Kubernetes (everything in cloud), but it’s also your decision to choose what kind of tech stack to use in every particular case.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
How will your work look like?
Your main job duties as a Senior Java Developer include:
- Developing and implementing integration solutions between airlines' different systems through the middleware platform,
- Ensuring high software quality by implementing good coding practices and utilizing modern development tools and processes such as Git and CI/CD,
- Collaborating with the team to develop and improve the middleware platform, proposing and implementing solutions based on the tech stack (Java, Kafka, Spring Boot, etc.) that we use,
- Optimize system performance and ensure timely delivery of projects using DevOps and Kanban methodologies.
Who are you?
- At least 3 years of experience as a Java 8+ developer,
- Experience with Spring (Framework, Boot),
- Experience with Kafka messaging platform,
- Knowledge of building RESTful services,
- Practical knowledge of design patterns and good practices of coding,
- Expertise in software quality assurance,
- Working knowledge of modern development tools and processes (Git, CI/CD, Maven),
- We are looking for a candidate who is based in the Tri-city area or is willing to relocate,
- Very good command of English language.
What do we welcome?
Any of the below is welcome (but none mandatory):
- Knowledge of software development processes,
- Work experience in international environment,
- Experience working with JIRA or similar issue tracking tools,
- Experience with Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with SOAP web services,
- Experience with JMS.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 10 000 - 21 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 74 - 175 zł/h net (+VAT) (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.