Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Completed studies in the field of Computer Science or another related field,
- Practical knowledge of SQL,
- Basic knowledge of shell scripting,
- Good level of communication in English and Polish,
- Readiness to learn,
- Readiness for shift work (our team render a 24/7 service, including nights, weekends and holidays; we work on 12h shifts, 8:00-20:00, 20:00-8:00).
What do we welcome?
- Experience in managing Actian Ingres databases, MS SQL Server, Oracle,
- Experience in SQL tuning,
- Working in ITIL oriented environment,
Why do we need you?
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Database and data provisioning administration for critical aeronautical applications,
- Data modifications on production database,
- Incident solution.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Employment contract, salary in the range of 6000-11000 zł gross,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.