We are looking for Senior Cloud Engineer who will become a part of the Agile Team that will support the demanding environments of High Available Flight Operations in a Cloud Migration Projects. You will closely cooperate with various teams across the whole Lufthansa Group.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
What do we expect?
- 5+ years of experience working as devops, cloud engineer or similar role,
- High understanding Cloud topics with Azure as main subject,
- Proficiency in Terraform at least on medium level,
- Good understanding of CI/CD methodologies (especially Azure DevOps),
- Experience in containerization especially for Kubernetes (and Azure Kubernetes Service) platform,
- Experience in leading and mentoring junior engineers of cloud, devops, ops teams,
- Very good knowledge of English and Polish,
- Communicative, engaged, eager to share knowledge.
Why do we need you?
- Install and configure Linux systems in Cloud,
- Deploy and automatize system and security updates,
- Perform system maintenance and monitor the system performance,
- Provide technical support to users.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Employment contract,
- Salary in the range of 10 000 - 21 000 zł gross,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.