Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
If you are interested in joining a group of software enthusiasts, working in an international agile team setup, creating products that make the difference in the entire airline - then apply now!
We are expanding the Digital Hangar
The Digital Hangar (DH) is a cooperation between Lufthansa Systems Poland (located in Gdańsk) and Lufthansa Group directly. Our teams build Applications (Frontend and Backend) exclusively for the Lufthansa Group digitalization initiatives. The DH aims to upgrade the LH Group to new digital business models, innovative product ideas and digital technologies for a digital future.
We encourage you to attach resume as well as your portfolio.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a UX Designer for Lufthansa’s Digital Hangar Department with:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with User Experience,
- Ability to work with user interactions and interface,
- Qualitative and quantitative research skills,
- Data analysis and visualization skills,
- Experience working with multi-method research studies,
- User Centric approach,
- Focus on usability,
- Experience in complex product development,
- Experience in agile environment,
- Focus on nuances and details,
- Good knowledge of English and Polish in speaking and writing (C1+),
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders across different countries and cultures,
- Ability to align with organizational strategy and organizational objectives,
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audience,
- Ability to take care of Design System documentation.
What do we welcome?
- Experience as a developer,
- Knowledge of airline backoffice processes.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Employment Contract,
- Salary in the range of 8 000 - 16 000 zł gross,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.