In relation to one of our projects, we are currently seeking a Senior/Expert Python Developer to join our team based in Gdańsk, collaborating with Frankfurt. You will be responsible for development and maintenance of strategic integration system in Lufthansa Systems.
Protack is an internal tool used across the Lufthansa Group to ensure that software is up-to-date and computers are free from any undesirable elements. It comprises Security Scoring, Assets Inventory, and Partner Security Profile functionalities.
This automated system thoroughly checks computers and provides a scoring mechanism, resulting in enhanced security measures. Join us in implementing this cutting-edge project to safeguard and optimize our digital infrastructure.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
How will your work look like?
Your main job duties as a Senior/Expert Python Developer include:
- Developing and maintenance of integration system in Python,
- Upgrading the backend to a newer version,
- Ensuring high software quality by implementing good coding practices and utilizing modern development tools and processes such CI/CD,
- Customer implementation of Apache Camel for enhanced security measures,
- Optimizing system performance and ensuring timely project delivery using the Kanban methodology.
Who are you?
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Python, including object-oriented programming,
- Experience in Java for tasks such as DB Housekeeping, Export, and Monitoring,
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles,
- Proficiency in CI/CD tools such as Git, Jenkins, and Artifactory,
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies - we utilize the Kanban approach in our project,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively collaborate with team members and stakeholders,
- Very good command of English and Polish language.
What do we welcome?
Any of the below is welcome (but none mandatory):
- Experience in working with Kubernetes and Azure Cloud,
- Experience in working with Prometheus, Grafana (creation of metrics and visualizations),
- Experience in improvements of existing implementations,
- UI - React for side tasks related to GUI used in a project.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of:
- - for senior level range of 10 000 - 21 000 zł gross (contract of employment),
- - for expert-level, experienced in integration up to 25 000 zł gross (contract of employment),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.