We are looking for a Standard/Senior React Developer, who will be a part of an international team, working in an agile way and being responsible for evaluating and developing solutions for the Lufthansa Group customers.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Good knowledge of Web Technologies (HTML, CSS) and HTTP protocol (status cods, various headers, cookies),
- Expert knowledge of Frontend frameworks (React, Redux or Angular),
- Coding using JS Design Patterns,
- Experience with project management and developer tools (JIRA, Confluence,
- Bitbucket, any CI server, eg: Jenkins),
- Experience in working with usability and interface designers (UX / UI),
- Capability to clearly communicate with team and clients.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of responsive design,
- Knowledge of RestAPI,
- Knowledge of WCAG,
- Familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager,
- German language skills.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 8 000 - 20 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 67 - 167 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.