Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Higher education – database / computer profile is preferred,
- Experience in database administration,
- Database design skills,
- SQL and scripting knowledge,
- Experience in Unix/Linux system,
- Good command of English,
- Willingness to shift work (24/7),
- Willingness to take business trips.
What do we welcome?
- FCE certificate,
- Knowledge of German,
- Experience in Ingres, Oracle, MongoDB, MySQL Databases,
- Knowledge of UML,
- Knowledge of Java, Perl, Vi, Shell Scripts, PHP.
Why do we need you?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Database monitoring,
- Database administration,
- Data modifications on production database,
- Incident solution,
- Implementation and participation in projects.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Salary in the range of 6 000 - 15 000 zł gross (contract of employment),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.