We are looking for experienced Senior Software Engineers as part of our high-performing, motivated agile teams in the Technology Center of Excellence. Our experts in the Technology Center of Excellence operate as central enablers of technology for international product teams and experts of the Lufthansa Group. The goal is to carry out or accompany cloud-native transformations and to implement our cloud-first strategy in a sustainable way by implementing modern technologies within the organization and establishing technology standards within our company. You will have the opportunity to help shape the future technologies, architectures, and their respective cloud-platforms and services at enterprise level of Lufthansa Systems as well as that of the Lufthansa Group. In order for you to carry out your job we will provide you with modern development tools and an agile environment
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- At least 5 years of work experience in similar position,
- Good knowledge of cloud-native design principles, microservice concepts as well as their implementation,
- Very good knowledge in programming languages like Java or Go,
- Good knowledge of the creation of container-based applications and their respective deployment and orchestration via Kubernetes,
- Confident use of version control systems in conjunction with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment,
- Good knowledge of SSDLC, OWASP and Cloud Security,
- Practical experience using scripting languages such as Python or Bash,
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux based operating systems,
- Good analytical skills,
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, assertiveness,
- Flexible and proactive working style,
- Distinct Ability for interdisciplinary, holistic and goal-oriented work,
- The ability to take responsibility.
What do we welcome?
- Experience at one or more leading public cloud providers like Azure, GCP,
- Practical experience with leading container orchestration like Kubernetes
and corresponding tools,
- Experience in a DevSecOps approach,
- Experience with a Scrum-based collaboration,
- Knowledge of Software Architecture Modelling (e.g. by means of UML or
Why do we need you?
Your main job duties as a Senior Software Engineer with a Cloud Native
emphasis include the development of new concepts and solutions in the
- Conception and implementation of microservices utilizing various
programming languages and state-of the-art tooling,
- Usage of cloud-native technologies, tools and frameworks in agile and interdisciplinary teams,
- Responsibility for the implementation of new technologies and their
integration in the existing system environment, as well as the continuing service of technologies currently in production,
- Supervision and support engineering teams in cloud-native transformations for software solutions,
- Act as mentor for team members,
- DevSecOps-oriented collaboration with Architecture Owners, Product Owners, Site Reliability Engineers and Scrum Masters,
- Close collaboration with distributed, international agile teams.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 10 000 - 20 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 83 - 167 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.