Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services (see www.LhSystems.pl)
Who are you?
- Experience in penetration testing/security topics,
- You specialize in at least one of the following focus areas:
Web application/web service/API pentesting, infrastructure&cloud pentesting, mobile pentesting (iOS/Android), RICH Internet application/fat client pentesting&reverse engineering,
- Experience in handling offensive tools such as Burp, Nessus, Metasploit,
- Very good command of English.
What do we welcome?
- Certifications in the field of offensive IT security desirable (e.g. OSCP or
- Documented participation in Bug Bounty or acknowledgement of
Responsible Disclosures outside those programs,
- Granted CVEs,
- Experience playing CTFs,
- Effective oral and written communication skills,
- Good interpersonal skills.
Why do we need you?
As a Penetration Tester, you'll contribute technically to Cyber Security client projects and internal projects. Range of tasks also include the planning and implementation of technical reviews and audits. You will also advise on how to deal with weak points in a risk-oriented manner. You also actively monitor security developments/technologies on the market and share your experience with the team.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment,
- Atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 8 000 - 20 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 67 - 167 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday, between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.