Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Why do we need you?
The OneAI Team was launched to rapidly deliver high quality AI services for various types of applications. Every day we confront the reality of delivering unique products using machine learning. Our mission is to boldly bring artificial intelligence solutions to the avionics business world.
As a member you will be responsible for delivering high quality data processing pipelines, exploring data sets, researching state-of-the-art ML models and creating insights for customers.
Who are you?
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience in Data Science/Data Analytics/Data Processing,
- Knowledge of: Python, SQL, Git, Pytest, Numpy, Pandas, ScikitLearn, Power BI/Tableau.
- Practical knowledge of data understanding and cleaning,
- Practical knowledge of structured databases,
- Practical knowledge of business intelligence,
- Working knowledge of modern development tools and processes (VCS, CI/CD),
- Very good command of English language.
What do we welcome?
Knowledge and experience with:
- Scrum or other agile methodologies,
- Working in international environment,
- Software development processes,
- Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Pipelines, Azure Coginitive Services,
- Databricks Notebooks,
- PySpark, Spark, Machine/Deep Learning, Rest/SOAP,
- Docker, Kubernetes, Java 11+, Spring, Spring-Integration, Kafka, Maven.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 8 000 - 20 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 67 - 167 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.