As a member of a scrum team you will be working on an established desktop application used within the aeronautical environment- Lido eRoute Manual. This application is specially designed for Microsoft Surface and general Windows Operating system. You will designing and developing solutions making the flight execution safer, informed and efficient.You can expect to work on new functionalities as well as supporting the current ones in a friendly, multicultural atmosphere focused on delivering value to the aviation community.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Why do we need you?
- Designing, developing and testing a Windows based application within the aeronautical environment,
- Develop software solutions from initial concepts to production implementation,
- As part of the broader team develop and define the architecture of a continuous integration environment, and ensure stable releases.
Who are you?
- Completed studies in the field of Computer Science or other related direction,
- A minimum of 3 years of programming experience in Java 8/11 development (desktop applications preferred),
- Proven know how in Git, continuous integration, test automation and agile development,
- Experience with Java Swing or another Java GUI library (Java FX),
- Experience with Apache Maven,
- Experience in developing unit and integration tests, use of Junit/Mockito,
- Working knowledge of the general desktop landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies,
- Good knowledge of English in speaking and writing (B2/C1),
- Team player with good communication skills,
- Extensive knowledge and deep understanding of Windows platform, in areas such as component interaction, threading, memory management.
What do we welcome?
- Experience with Java Spring,
- Experience with Java Native Access/Java Native Interface,
- Experience with Apache Commons or Google Guava,
- Experience with REST,
- Experience with Google Protocol Buffers,
- Knowledge in the field of aviation is a plus.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Salary in the range of 8 000 - 20 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 67-167 zł net (+VAT)/h ( B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.