We are looking for a Team Leader for new team to set up within Digital Delivery Lab. Within this team we’ll develop digital solutions for Lufthansa Group, including B2B and B2C platforms.
The Digital Delivery Lab is a kind of innovation platform that aims to upgrade the LH Group to new digital business models, innovative product ideas and digital technologies for a digital future.
The added value of the Digital Delivery Lab is to provide not only technologies, but also methods (eg Agile, DevOps) that allow you to create more than one model. After a first iteration, a so-called "Minimal Viable Product" (MVP) is created, which can then be tested and further developed.
As a team lead you will be responsible for leading group of software developers, business analysts and scrum masters, maintaining relationships with the customer and actively looking for new opportunities.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
We are looking for a great team leader that has:
- 2+ years of experience in managing a group of people,
- 3+ years of technical background in software development,
- A University degree,
- Practical knowledge of agile frameworks, i.e. Scrum/Kanban and scaled agile SAFe,
- Strong communication and teamwork skills,
- Customer oriented, able to build relationships with clients,
- An inspiration to your team,
- Ability to look for new business opportunities & win profitable contracts,
- Excellent English and Polish command.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of German language.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Employment contract,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.