Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Very good knowledge of Linux & Windows Operating Systems,
- Know-How related to most important cyber security dangers, including attack vectors and functionality of cyber-criminal methods,
- Knowledge of fire-walling solutions,
- Knowledge of cloud solutions,
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- Readiness to learn,
- Very good command in English.
What do we welcome?
- Know-how of issues and methods of forensic investigations analysis,
- Security certificates as Security+, CISSP or related,
- Knowledge of ISO27001, CIS, NIS,
- Working in ITIL oriented environment.
Why do we need you?
A person in this position will be responsible for the Security Administration and Operations of the On-prem and LHG Cloud environments. Will collaborate with projects regarding implementation of security architecture, developing & checking the security of existing environments.
The person will be working as a member of Blue Team to implement security policies, remediate vulnerabilities, prepare tests and release of new technology capabilities. Cooperation with 24/7 teams and with the other project teams within Lufthansa Group. Participation in innovative projects within LH Group (Lufthansa, Swiss, Austrian).
What do we offer?
- An international working environment,
- Atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 6 000 - 15 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 50 - 125 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.