Lido Flight is a complete, fully integrated, automatic flight dispatch system providing optimized flight path and profile, automatic generation of complete flight documentation, advanced fuel and mass calculation, company data maintenance.
As a part of it FPL allows for a customization of every flight in terms of fuel settings, desired alternate airports and many more before sending such a request for the horizontal route and vertical profile optimization. In addition FPL is also responsible for the pre-planning calculations that help the airlines assess long-term costs and plan the connections network for the entire fleet.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Why do we need you?
- Member of the scrum team developing Flight Planning system,
- Ensuring features are delivered according to requirements and satisfy acceptance criteria,
- Designing test plans and testing strategy in cooperation with the team,
- Developing maintainable test automation framework,
- Building and maintaining reliable performance and load tests,
- Monitoring, analyzing and documenting test results,
- Identifying, analyzing and reporting defects, errors and inconsistencies,
- Communicating with the team, including developers, business analysts, and product owners.
Who are you?
- 5+ years experience in software testing,
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester / Test Engineer or similar role,
- Experience in manual and automated testing, including UI,
- Working knowledge of technologies and tools such as (at least one): Cypress, Robot Framework, Squish,
- Embedded Linux knowledge,
- Working knowledge of SQL and nonSQL databases,
- Experience with version control (preferably Git) and repository management tool (Bitbucket or GitHub),
- Knowledge of the ISTQB syllabus from the perspective of state of the art methods in software testing,
- Experience with JIRA or similar project management solutions,
- Strong communication skills,
- Accuracy and analytical mind,
- Knowledge of Agile methodology,
- Excellent problem-solving,
- Fluency in English.
What do we welcome?
- Experience in DevOps topics, like: CI/CD approach, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 10 000 - 21 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 83 - 175 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.