Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Business & IT or other related specializations,
- At least 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master,
- You are known as being outcome-oriented and distinctively communicative,
- You enjoy the acting in the role of Scrum/Agile Master,
- High degree of interpersonal skills and ability to include others,
- Fine grasp of corporate and strategic understanding as well as a high willingness to innovate,
- Customer-service orientation, as well as the ability to be assertive,
- Able to conduct business in English both in speech and writing,
- Willingness to travel to customer locations out of country.
What do we welcome?
- Good knowledge of Scrum or other Agile Frameworks, (a practical approach, not religious),
- Basic knowledge of scaling scrum, i.e. Scrum@Scale, SAFe or smillar,
- Open mind, thinking out of the box, no fear to make mistakes,
- Understanding of modern software development practices: Continuous Integration, BDD, Continuous Delivery.
Why do we need you?
Your main job duties as a Scrum Master include:
- Sustainable accompaniment and development of one or more agile teams, as well as creating an optimal environment for improving the effectiveness of the team,
- Assist the team in focusing to create high-valued increments, which meet the Definition of Done,
- Supporting your teammates, product owner and leadership in putting the necessary practices and tools in place (e.g. workshops, scaling patterns) for enable an empirical approach to work,
- Coaching teams to implement Scrum Values and Agile principles,
- Enabling the removal of, and at times clearing of, impediments impacting the team in order to enable the team’s progress,
- Identification of group dynamics and their impact on the team, as well as using models of team building in order to optimize collaboration,
- Proactively establish a culture of transparency and open exchange within both the team(s) and the organization,
- Supporting product management and teams in how to handle new circumstances, changes, and further advancements of the organization,
- Cooperate with other Scrum Master,
- Taking on special assignments as necessary.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work with our team on mobile App solutions for the Lufthansa Group Airlines (Austrian, Brussels, Lufthansa, Swiss,….) for the best user experience,
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Employment Contract,
- Salary in the range of 8 000 - 16 000 zł gross,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs.
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.